The Hill Reference Round-Up
September at the Hill was buzzing with visitors from students to entrepreneurs researching blue prints to business plans. It is a prefect example of the vast amount of resources our Reference Specialists have at their fingertips.
Here are some examples of who, what and why people visited us!
- Over 110 researchers welcomed in September.
- Most researchers were from Minnesota, and a few traveled from Wisconsin.
- Several researchers this month came to use our resources to help them develop their business plans.
- The majority of our visitors in September self-identify as entrepreneurs.
- A student from the U of M studying architecture viewed historic building blueprints for a course project.
- One researcher explored sales data and patent information related to exercise equipment.
- We often welcome job seekers, but had one unique researcher this month, who works to support individuals with severe mental illness and conducted job searches on behalf of those individuals to locate potential workplaces near their homes to accommodate transportation limitations.
We look forward to seeing you at the Hill. Contact a Reference Specialist today!